Wednesday 24 September 2008

24/09/2005


It has been three years since 2005.
What is so important to me on this date?
Does anybody know?!
Anyway i'll tell.
Three years ago on the same time i was singing very loud with AVRIL LAVIGNE and thousand peoples but those people didn't count anything for me!
OWWn, time goes buy so quikly. When i talk about things that i like , things that are very silly but in some WEIRDOOO ways are important to me.
I know she doesn't have any clue abou me or may existence, but as i sad before " some WEIRDO ways" she helps me...with her songs , her lyrics helps me to "keep holding on"(one of her songs haha) with things that sometimes bring me down for diferents reasons...
Anyway THIS IS NOT A PERSONAL BLOG. SOOOO
I AM JUST VEEERY HAPPY ABOUT THIS AWESOME DATE. and i wanna share with you guuys.


PS:. Sk8er boy , girlfriend, or another single that everbody knows , is not inclued in deeper lyrics, so no JOKE's ABOUT it.

I TOOK THIS PHOOOTO
AHHH, i was very clooose.

2 comments:

Thali said...

ooooooooown, so beautiful =)
Sometimes I like Avril ( I said SOMETIMES! haha ), she's not a diva like Madonna but can be nice. And it's very impressing how she can help you Luisa, last class I saw it. The only thing that I disagree with Avril is how she changed, at the begining she was more rock and criticised a lot Britney and the other pop singers but nowadays she is like that, her style changed a lot.. some fans like it but others not and I really don't have a opinion about it yet. Anyway, like Luisa said " This is not a personal blog so " ..

=D

sorry for the english mistakes.

Patty Vitorino said...

I gotta agree with Thalyssa about the changes. It was rather surprising to see Girlfriend's video clip. She was always so against al the Britneys there are in the music world that it was very strange to see her like that, dancing all a la Britney!